1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Siege down?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nebor, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Nebor

Nebor Guest

I played a lot from 1997-2001, thought I'd come back and check it out since no other MMO has ever lived up to UO. Siege seems like the only server worth trying (*grumble*trammel*grumble*) but it doesn't appear on my server selection list! Is it down?
  2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    You need to log on a production shard and type "I renounce my young player status"
    then log off and Siege should appear when you return to the log on screen.
    Make sure you chose your skill points wisely since some skills are much more dificult to gain on siege and far more costly. Also look into joining NEW *points up at stickyied threads*
  3. Nebor

Nebor Guest

Got it. Less than one minute after making my character I was killed by a red guy called Cap'n Crunch at the Brit West Bank. Things sure are different here.
  4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001

Stay away from hotspots and you will do fine.
  5. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Lol, welcome to siege!

Just run nekkid and train for a while till you get the hang of it. Death is only temporary after all.
  6. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 15, 2008
    Welcome to Seige. Check out the NEW Guild to help you get on your feet and get your skills to ROT. It can be a little challenging here if your running alone and getting ganked. They are a great group.