1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Sticher's Mitten elf only?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by milk, Sep 24, 2009.

1. milk

milk Guest

Sorry I am kinda new and I looked up on uoguide and uostratic and they listed contradictory descriptions. On UOguide it says it is elves only but other information site didn't specified. Just need a quick clarification. thanks!

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If I recall correctly yes they are elf only, but any tailor(any race) that has eaten the reciepe can craft it, if they have the ingeridents

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If you look at the item, it's obvious that they are elf-only, as they are a form of leaf armor gloves. They also say "Elf Only" in their stats.

4. Deb

Deb Guest

Hey go a little easy on the new guy. Even though they might say "Elves Only"
    There is so much to learn about UO and all the different items it is easy
    to over look somethings.

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome. And yes. I like elf toons, fortunately. The +20 mana is a nice benefit. :)

6. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you're in factions you can buy a pair of Morph Earrings and those allow a human to wear elf items. That's the only way humans can wear them.