1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Summon Felguard worth 40 Talent Points?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Yes, I see those Felguards all over now as I'm sure you do. But is having one worth 41 Talent points in one tree?

Should I leave my Affliction tree that I know and love for Demonology? Just for the Felguard?

And no, I have not respent my talent points since 2.0 so I have yet to assign them.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It all depends on how you fight. Are you into PVP? If so, the answer is yes, don't waste 40.

The Felguard, from everything I've seen and read, does better at holding aggro, crowd control, etc. It takes more damage and all of that.

I'd think about your playstyle. If all else fails, try it, then respec later.
  3. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Hrmmm. Never PvP, only PvE, and his gaming partner is a Warrior of the same level as I am.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd go with the felguard then that way you have something that's better at holding aggro than the Voidwalker.
  5. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Thank you. I am assigning my points today after work!

I will be just like almost all the other Locks lately, i.e. each with a Felguard.