1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is the Account Age feature broken again?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Adrianas, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I have one account that has been stuck at 119 months now for at least 8 weeks.

2. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

I was wondering about that lately. I have one that's been stuck at 143 for awhile now.

3. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It is not updating for me.

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That's weird, mines working...

5. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Ya it is literally THAT streaky.
    I've noticed my account age reporting properly while others said theirs was borked.
    meh

6. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

My original account seems to updates months at a time..... So it would not update for awhile and all of a sudden catch up later all at once.

7. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I would guess maybe the account age is tied in with account payments somehow..
    I'm curious whether the people whose accounts don't age right all pay the same way.. like gametime cards or something.

I pay mine on a month to month with a pre-paid debit card.. and it always goes up a month right then.

8. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I pay my accounts twice a year, by game time cards now because that's easier, but I have a credit card backup as well. I don't think the age of my accounts are tied to that because if it were, I would be getting awards at the same time every year - now and in January. Indeed, most of my accounts were paid last month. In March (I think it was March), one of my 5 accounts did get a vet reward gump. The other 4 seem to be stuck. I'll put in a bug report tonight when I log in.

9. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mine was never fixed I started the account Nov of 1997 and its never been shut off and it tells me I am only 12 years but by nov of this year my accuont age should read 180 months instead I read 145 months, been kinda pissy about it because I should be able to get shard shields and I cant because they wont fix it, I have done all I could to fix it.. couple of my other accounts are the same way.. just one battle I gave up trying to fight.............