1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is the "Ask and Be Answered" Crystal Ball worth anything?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just came across one in the ole' bank chest, cant remember anything about it so I appologize if its something as common as a holiday wreath or Anniversary Cakes.

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Comes as one of 4 items in a gift bag - cant remember if 6th or 300th but tis one of them. I sell them for 50k but they are not big movers for me. Also if you do put it on a vendor put it in a container. If just the ball is sold it loses its tag. Still works but just says crystal ball. Maybe they sell better or for more on other shards.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you very much. Have a good day.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

300th aniversary bag had

ask answer ball

comemorative coin you could click for heads tails

jaana's hangover remedy

a wand with 100 charges

bags came in 3 colors blue purple green

was for the second aniversary release of ultima online

there were also 300th aniversary plates comemorating the defeat of mondain thouse are more rare

5. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

there were also 300th aniversary plates comemorating the defeat of mondain thouse are more rare

[/ QUOTE ]

That was never in a bag that was purchased outside Brittan fomr teh wandering salesman