1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is The Commodity Price List Obsolete

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    I thought I'd just ask in that it appears that relic fragments have been devalued by 90 - 95%. That's all good....I can deal with it and whatever stuff sells for. The fragments are easier to get.

I'm not now certain how to price a lot of other things:

1) spined/horned/barbed runic tailor kits...CBD's
    2) runic hammers
    3) Gems...the ones that at one time cost 5k...maybe they still do

I guess I'm just trying to get a current pulse on where the market is. I could bust out multiple barbed runics but am not gonna bother if like the relic frags they are worth so much less.

Jack Nickelson
    #1 Barania, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I don't know, I mainly look at community vendors and vendor seach to find a price
  3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

May 10, 2004
    I don't know about 1 and 2 but the price on Gems has dropped from around 5 to 3-5k per
  4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Aug 19, 2010
    the runics sell well especially the copper. they are used to reforge for different things like -15 mage weapons (i think, never done it) the coppers usually sell for about 80k. the gems i'd say sell for around 2-4 each the runic kits i do not deal in much. (found a bunch in an idoc). but a good rule of thumb is to go to Atlantic and get an average price, then divide by 10. not exact, but it is a good start.