1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is the entrance to exodus closed?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Antmf712, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am tring to get to it t do the spellweaver quest and either I can't find a way t get to the entrance because I do see it or the EM's have it closed off. Please let me know as I am dying to do it. Thanks.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yes, that area is currently blocked off.

However, on most shards, the creatures you need to kill are present in the volcano area of Central Ilshenar (the area still reachable through the passage north of Honor moongate). If one of the types is missing, they can be gotten be doing Ilshenar treasure maps as well.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is also a version of the quest given in Sanctuary instead of Heartwood that can be completed - but it is more difficult due to the numerous trips in and out of Sanctuary.