1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is the Gothic + Rustic Bundle Coming Back?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaDian FlGith, Jun 28, 2012.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just curious as to whether the Gothic and Rustic bundle is coming back... I've considered picking them up because of some in-game stuff going on RP-wise, and I figure if I buy one, I should spend the extra to buy the other... but it's still not on Origin as a bundle, and frankly, while there's enough in both to justify $15, I can't really justify $20 for both...

Any news?

Also, while on the subject, any plans for the garden beds to be sold separately? You're missing out on a killing in sales here...

2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

I swear Jeff said garden beds separately in the Origin store but I don't know where.

3. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm... well if they are being sold separately, then they are, indeed, Ultima Online's biggest kept secret. And perhaps the best kept too.

Viquire likes this.
  4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Didn't see the beds.. I think it was said they were gonna be sold seperately but hasn't happened yet...
    But the theme packs are there..

Origin - Search Results

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I am still boycotting the Rustic/Gothic packs. I bought one of each VERY reluctantly but I REFUSE to buy anymore than the one until they "finish" them... they both need flooring, doors and rooftiles... to say the least. The "stairs" need to go in WAY more directions... and all that before I'm shelling out bucks for an incomplete package. And I don't care what they say about it... until it has at the VERY least floors and roofs.... it's incomplete. Seriously needs doors though.