1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is the rift getting smaller?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_GalenKnighthawke, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Yesterday, a friend of mine observed that the rift appeared to be getting smaller.

Today, now that the rift isn't absolutely infested with berserkers (thank you again, Drac), I was able to run around the edge.....And I think he was right.

Anyone else share this perception? Or is it just us?

-Galen's player

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Seems to be exactly the same size to me. Besides, for that to happen there would have to be a full map patch, and we haven't had a patch since last week.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

What if they had already included different map sizes for Dark Moonglow in the previous patch?

I've not noticed myself, but I will check it out upon my next death (which shouldn't be long once I can log-in...laundry duties first). Would be interesting if it was!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What if they had already included different map sizes for Dark Moonglow in the previous patch?

I've not noticed myself, but I will check it out upon my next death (which shouldn't be long once I can log-in...laundry duties first). Would be interesting if it was!

[/ QUOTE ]

If they had the ability to, they would have done the same for Moonglow, rather than building the hole then laying a bunch of locked down tiles over it. :p

5. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Still waiting for Berserker's on Baja.

6. I just did a walk around on my stealther to check this out. There's no difference in the size that I could tell.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

If you will notice, the rift is the same size as is shown on the in-game map when
    standing at the BR Machine.

8. Thanks for replying everyone.

On a more messed up note, I have gone from "Babbling Loonie" to "Crazed Zealot."

*sighs* Ah, such wonderful titles Stratics gives out.....

-Galen's player