1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is the single puzzle room broken/bugged?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thunderz, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

All iv recieved in the last 12 puzzles is a pedistal [same as the one the gold puzzle box is on] but it has no name, iv never had 1 of these before today and i do it on all my chars most days?

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow... unless you are on Origin (the new patch) I'm going to say that is just a wacky coincidence with the RNG. I've completed 6 in the last day and only received 1 pedestal. Ironically, I would have been thrilled to get all pedestals (need em for a display...) I seem to get mainly dusty pillows... :p

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Likewise.... most the time I get a dusty pillow or a totem... I've gotten 1 of the pedestals... and I was THRILLED!

4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thats cool then :) i wasnt sure if it was bugged as the pedistal doesnt have a name/title and it might be dropping by accident.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Out of 10 times I got 6 Dusty Pillows. I have a whole slew of Dusty Pillows sitting in a chest collecting... well... collecting dust lol. :thumbdown: I want some better things, I have yet to get the totem pole...

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

no dusty pillows, no pedestal, but I got me four or five totems! :wall:

7. guum

guum Guest

I'm going to open an opium den with all my dusty pillows.

I shouldn't complain though -- I did snag a 3.0 Taming SoT today (and boy was that a shock).

8. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I got a 3.0 Forensic Eval SOT!

9. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I got a 3.0 Fishing :) Sure wish it was Imbue or Mysticism or Taming, though ....

10. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ok that is crazy nice! Sell that sucker ASAP if you aren't going to use it (prices will just keep going down on those over time)

11. There's nothing like having 30 mil handed to ya on a silver platter. Congrats! :party:

12. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Ok, i have got like 5 more Dusty Pillows, but I also managed to get a 3.0 Meditation SoT. But still I want some of the other deco things, especially the Totem Pole. :drool:

13. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I got a 3.0 Spirit speak one the other day and thought dang if that was taming :D

14. guum

guum Guest

It's official...dusty pillows have entered "common as dirt" status. Someone threw down two of them on the floor of the puzzle room, and I couldn't be bothered to pick them up.

15. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

2 accounts with 6 characters doing the puzzles daily = A CRAP LOAD OF PILLOWS!

Best SOT's: 2 - 3.0 tamming (my tamer is now at 119.4 :D) and 2 - 3.0 Magery
    5-Totems, 4-pedistals, untold amount of ingredients, few kneading bowls and pizza peels.

The color tile room:
    Untold number of flowstones (none of the little rounded hump ones though) and stalagmites
    2 leggings, 1 tunic, and 1 easel

Things I really want: The 2 story Banner, the red Tapestry and THE CHICKEN!