1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Vernix (Green Goblin) quest chain broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Basara, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I had a character that had it progressed all the way up to the Navrey quest, but couldn't get it to drop the last item. So, I restarted it, and I can't get any of the SA/Underworld Acid creatures to count toward the first stage of the quest, with ANY character.

I know that it worked at one time, because I have an acid popper at home from the first attempt (that dead ended at Navrey).
  2. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

I have experienced this kind of thing on my tamer. I had (and I think still have) the quest for navs eye...but I don't get them anymore....at all. I'm not really gonna complain about eyes, I have 88 "eyes of Navery nighteyes" now and no tangle.....