1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a bug with tailor enhancing loot?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Maleficia, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Hi all.

I've been trying to use my tailor to enhance some loot. I'm using barbed leather to enhance but each time I target the item to enhance it says in white "Item Not Found". I've tried enhancing other items. I get the same message with every item I try to enhance. Is anyone else having this issue?

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 2, 2003
    Just crafted two items with regular leather. Enhanced with barbed leather no problem.

What type of item are you enhancing? Sewing kit is in your pack right?
  3. LRC pieces I got hunting is what I was enhancing (or attempting to enhance).

Yes, the sewing kit was in my backpack.
  4. Riel

Riel Guest

Hmm sounds like a assist macro working in background.
  5. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

Jun 4, 2008

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    There was a thread about a similar situation last week on the 10th: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=100785 . Never heard whether or not the people who were having problems last week are still having problems.

By any chance do you have a salvage bag in your backpack and, if yes, is the item to be enhanced and/or the leather you want to use inside the salvage bag? And where is your sewing kit?
  7. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Did you select the correct leather type in the tailoring gump?
  8. Hi again.

No assist macro running.

No, it's not in the salvage bag, it's in the top layer of my backpack.

Yes, I have barbed leather chosen.

Yes, it's still doing the same thing. I'm checking the thread mentioned above.