1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a cap for Gargoyle Intelligence?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lord Raven, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I converted a human necro/mage to gargy and since he can no longer hold his Chaos Shield Museum of Vesper Replica so, I wanted to transfer some strength points to intelligence. Strength is set to go down, Int... up. However I can't get any points to transfer even though he has been casting spells and meditating for a long time. Right now his Int is 140 with no mods...

If I remember right... Elves can have higher Int than Humans, do Gargoyles have a lower cap?

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

All stat caps are 125 for all races.

3. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The soft cap for int is 125. 125 is the maximum you can transfer to one stat through the stat gump. The hard cap for any stat is 150. You can reach that through +stat items.

4. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

Chaos shields are alterable don't know about the museum ones though but the it's stuck at Gargy only.

5. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I peeled all the armor off and am at 125 so I'm capped. Has anyone converted a Chaos Shield Museum of Vesper Replica? From my understanding special items like that could not be converted.

6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They could during both closed and open beta. Then they were changed so no artifacts were alterable, only regular and runic crafted items, with the exception of helmets, gorgets and gloves. And feet, belt, body, and back clothing items are unusable/unalterable, and as far as I know have no equivalent.

Gargoyles suck.

7. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

give it to a smith and let them try, have to be near a SF to alter stuff