1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a cap on stamina/dex?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Chyna of Sonoma, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Building a new suit for sampire and have some imbuing room for extra sta which i think is going to be 189 already. ill use it elsewhere like str or mr if there is some kind of cap. ive only heard folks talk about 180 sta.

2. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Str,dex,int have natural caps of 125. But can be
    maxed with item bonuses up to 150. Stamina I don't
    think has any cap. Right now I'm running 191.

3. No cap other than what items allow, which I think is 192, not including the Shard Thrasher which has another 8.

People talk about 180 Stamina because Stamina affects swing speed in intervals of 30's and 180 is effectively the max that affects swing. Though going over helps maintain it.

4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I thought the absolute hard cap for any stat was 150... if it shows anymore than that, like 191, you are really only getting 150 effectively. No? http://www.uoguide.com/Statistics

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The 150 cap is on strength, intel, and dex. While those stats are capped at 150, you can have +mana/stamina items to raise your mana and stamina past 150.