1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cartography] is there a Guide or Best Method to train Cartography?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Old Man of UO, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I'm looking at the FAQ for Cartography and reading the Stratics articles, but can't find a more specific guide of when and which map to map or when to switch to decoding treasure maps. Can someone give me a few pointers or point me to the right guide?

I bought the skill to 33 and am making city maps right now.

2. Thanks Hendrick, for the link!
  3. Hendric

Hendric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 7, 2009

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    So what was the link? I am training up my treasure hunter and am just past 80. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

thank ye
  5. Banner

Banner Guest

OK BUDDY PASS OVER THE LINK AND NOBODY WILL GET HURT!!! please??? I too am training a new T/H and would like that link too please.. :link:
  6. unified

unified Guest