1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is there a list of craftable items for ultima online based on profit?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by SiriusDN, Nov 30, 2011.

1. SiriusDN

SiriusDN Guest

I'm trying to figure out which profession and items sell for the most profit to npcs. I used to have a link to a list but I cannot seem to find it anymore. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Im leaning to either inscription items or alchemy items to see how much profit i can make from creating the items and selling them to a npc

2. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I may be wrong, but I doubt you're going to see anything worth the effort you put forth. When I was working inscription and alchemy, I sold my scrolls to the npcs (and made a bit, I suppose), but I kept all the potions, and sold kegs to players (or kept a ton of them, also).

3. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy,

I had gone out with my lumberjack and cut 50,000 logs and turned them into boards and wanted to sell them to a player. Couldn't find anyone. Then while I was standing in Luna, I hit the carpenter to see what I might be able to sell him, and surprise of my life, he was buying boards at 39 gold a piece. I was standing there, selling him boards at between 30 and 39 gold each, made enought money in no time to place a tower yesterday and I still had well over half my boards left. My carpenter has been using the rest of the boards, I'm up to 70 something and still have about 20K boards left, so a good money maker for me as a week old player.

4. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

BTW - I used easels to train the snot out of my carpenter. Relatively low usage (resources last longer) and decent enough gains.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

When Doom was active, I would take a character with about 20,000 items to sell (combination of arrows, bolts and bandages, in pack/quivers, and giant beetle), and sold to Nox, when the prices at Nox were in the 30-80 range. Each trip, I made back several times the cost of a purchased gold scroll, and the Doom campers loved me for knocking the prices down.

6. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you have the supplies to make you might want to look at the Library rewards, on my shard the mace and shield glasses still sell high. If I remember correctly your making shields or axes for turn in for points to get rewards (ie the glasses)

7. SpecialEd

SpecialEd Guest

I've made millions with 120 imbuing and 120 Tailoring.

Getting the ingredients requires good hunters. I'd recomend a high end Tamer and a Pally/Dexer with a Legendary Imbuer/Tailor.

You will also need a vendor. Preferably around Luna or drop LOTS of runes when it's loaded for sale.

-SpecialEd

BODs !! :wall: