1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a LUA intro guide of some sort?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by RaDian FlGith, Sep 4, 2009.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't know LUA as a language yet, but I am a programmer by trade, so learning a new language won't kill me... I know there's a LUA site that has some pointers and such, but as far as interfacing with UO and the tidbits necessary to know from that standpoint, are there any starter guides to that?

Thanks.

2. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Did you look at the _Custom_UI_Documentation.zip file in the UserInterface directory?

3. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm... no... *chuckles* Didn't know there was one. :)

Thanks!!!

*runs off to look*

4. Ash

Ash Guest

Just word of caution, look at it as reference not factual, as some parts are not entirely correct as it was 'borrowed' from another project and not fully converted for KR/Enhanced Client.

Main problem I had and believe others have posted, is the Sample Window Example doesn't work as it should.