1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a Maximum that STR can be?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EnigmaMaitreya, May 18, 2009.

1. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a maximum, either in reality or whats the point as HP and Carrying load wont increase?

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

150 for STR (at least without temporary effects breaking that cap... basically Str stat + item bonuses = 150.

At that point, you'll hit the carry capacity of your backpack usually BEFORE you hit your overloaded weight (625 stone for human)

3. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

pretty sure str, dex, int are capped at 150 (including chugging pots). Then you can add what 8 or so hp, stam, mana per piece of armor on top of that. I had a lame dexer suit that gave me some 150 dex and 180+ stamina.

Carrying weight is capped at your bag weight 550 stones is the max you can carry in your bag.

4. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Thanks My Miner is at 125 str and I have a +15 PS.

It sounds like he can make good use of it. BTW he is an elf.

Your saying the Bag is caped at 550, yet both LJing and Mining My limit seems to be around 580. Of course I can not move, recall etc when I am that full.

5. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

I snagged a Spirit of the Totem for my miner... that tends to help along with +stat jewelry to give him a greater range of stats overall.

6. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Now I need to go rumage through all those totem things and find the Spirit of the Totem I have mixed in there.

7. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Spirit of the Totem = bear mask Doom arty

8. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Lyconis is forgetting that you can only put 550 stone in your bag. However, any items you have equipped are not stored there... While your bag capacity does help limit your overall maximum capacity, it doesn't define it.

Once you go over your total capacity, you can still move, but at the cost of stamina. Don't expect to go far this way though.

(The initial version of the Cloak of Corruption effectively made it possible to run indefinitely while heavily overloaded).

But, you can go somewhat over your limit without having to pay the stamina cost. My main, when he blesses himself, gets a capacity rating of 590 stone, but can actually haul 595 without ill effects.

(Sucks to get hit with a curse at full load, though).

9. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, your current weight includes the equipment that you are wearing. To see how heavy your backpack is (and how many items in total it contains), mouse-over the backpack in your paperdoll.

Do note that when mining, if you are overloaded, if you smelt ore, it drops to the ground.

It seems that at 300+ carrying capacity, I can carry 3 extra stones beyond my limit without penalties. At 400+, I can carry 4 extra stones. So possibly every extra 100 stones that you can carry gives you 1 bonus stone.

Without +stat items, stats cap at 125. With +stat items, they cap at 150.

Oh, also, like Lyconis says, with stats boosted to 150, you can still equip +8 hp/mana/stam increase items. 1 minor correction though, mana and stam increase has no cap, but HP increase caps at 25.

Humans also can carry more. But since elves has a bonus to get rare resources...