1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Is there a page that lists the rarity of gift boxes with pictures?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Llewen, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm trying to figure out which gift boxes to turn in for points, but I don't want to turn in any that are really valuable. Is there a site that provides information on rarity with pictures for the gift boxes? I'm talking about the regular gift boxes, not the angel gift boxes.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Used to have an old link for this but cant seem to find now.

If your talking about this year and last year then the Angel boxes were the only rare boxes. If your going back to the Neon age well they stand out fairly easy though there was a Gold box and a couple of others that were just one color that were rare.

I know the link I had was gotten from the Japanese shard players, they seem to create this type of pages for us. If I find link I will add to post

GL

Ok found Manticore had already created pics for us for the older ones, search link below for SEASON 6 - CHRISTMAS BOX LIST 2008
    http://vboards.stratics.com/archive-reference/98800-em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.html

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I know there were some other than the angel boxes and those neon boxes that you listed that were from last year and this year that were also considered rare. I guess I won't worry about it.