1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a "pet trade" forum?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Cantabrigian British, Jan 13, 2011.

1. I've seen shard trade forums, rare trade forums, holiday trade forums... is there a "Pet Trade" forums that I'm not finding?

Kinda like a used car lot or something? You know... where would I post: "looking to buy a red cu sidhe"..... or "looking to buy a dread warhorse", or maybe "selling rare colored hiryu".

Am I just not seeing the best forum to do this? Or... is this forum thread the best place to do so?
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is no "Pet-Trade" forum. Probably the best place would be the shard the pet is located on. If the pet is truly exceptional and something that someone might feel is worth transferring to another shard, then the Trader's Hall would also work.
  3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Pet trade forum for tamers would be an excellent idea... I've tried to sell on my shard's forum before but have not had success