1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

is there a regular maint schedule?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by mariotso, Dec 18, 2007.

1. mariotso

mariotso Guest

do the servers go down for maint at the same time every day and for the same length of time?

does anyone know the particulars? thanks [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, for the most part, they go down around 6am CST (give or take) and usually dont take longer than a half hour

MF goes down during the day sometime, around 3 or 4pm CST, and takes less than a half hour.

Every Tuesday the servers seem to be getting stuck though.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes they do [​IMG]

Here (in the UK) its usually 11.30 till 12.00 - although saying that it's now 13.01 and most of the cities are still down [​IMG]
  4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

'Cos it's Tuesday! [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

If you want an 'at a glance' list of all city status, have a look here (over on the right hand side)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

DOH me!

It's the cursed Tuesday update GRRR

Oh well time for some lunch
  7. Check out this link for maintenance time schedule.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops...lol....sedusa beat me to it! [​IMG]
  9. Only because of where I mod Gilly. That and I just got home from work a bit ago.
  10. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Yeah, they go down (except Mt. Fuji) every day at 6:35/5:35c am.