1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a transcript of last nights Dev Meet & Greet?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zeke, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

I've checked here, the Baja Forum and Facebook but haven't seen one. Ummm, my bad - Lake Austins Dev Meet & Greet.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

maybe we will get some kind of update this week concerning our next publish?

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

LA's Shard reporter was there and recording it so she'll have it up soon!

Very good questions were asked and good answers about the next 2 publishes, but I don't wanna rain on her parade so you'll just have to wait until she posts it ;) Keep an eye out!

Christina Kardos likes this.
  4. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Thanks Larisa :)

5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If there was much of great importance, I'm sure it would be all over here by now...
    Another fluff piece?

hungry4knowhow likes this.
  6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Okay a few things...Next publish is a bug fix...remember the last big bug fix publish? They fixed like 14634864186314 things? Okay maybe not THAT many but you know what I mean...so while that's not all that exciting it's a good thing. I think that's been mentioned already a few time so that one shouldn't be a big surprise.

For the publish after that...

Something about revamping the account management system...something about UO being on Steam...something about currency changes...in-game currency that is....something about maybe possibly an in-game store....

Still waiting on Tamais to post the transcript..I was recording it at first but she said she was so I stopped...but those are just a few things mentioned that night.

TheScoundrelRico likes this.
  7. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Sorry i've not posted the visit yet. I was tied up with rl testerday. It will be posted today

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Although the developers haven't been too active in these forums, it certainly sounds like they've been reading.

I look forward to hear more about these plans...sounds exciting...la

9. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I just hate the fact we see 6 pubs a year and normally 2 of them are bug fixes. I am estimating around late April-May for a real publish

#9 Goodmann, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015