1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a treasure map library on Sonoma?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by eekamouse, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

did you try the THB house (s)

one should be north of vesper.
    not sure if it matches those though.

ive got a tram and fel ones at my castle, again, not sure if they match those.

2. The one set at the THB Lockpicking house [due north from of the Vesper bank] and the set at the THB tower in Yew [across from the Yew GY] use the following coors.

THB Coors locations
    After clicking on the general location, it will take you to a map area where after clicking on a pin # you get the following sample of a t map location.

[​IMG]

Now you can see that the map also uses pin#s. A set of these is lock down at my island in Malas, a rune can be found for it at the THB tower. The set is just inside on the first floor, [box on the table]

Something I use is Ultima Online Treasure Hunter Tools I love this as I [and you] don't have to go online to scout a tmap location.