1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a trick to repairing spirit of the totem ??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sid Vacuous, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Sid Vacuous

Sid Vacuous Guest

Or do we just have to wait till the devs fix it? In a HoC meet probably a year ago they promised to look at it.

[​IMG]

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

needs a real 120 tailor to do

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Does it even take damage? Last I knew the totem was not taking damage. They said something about the code showing it as not having durability and therefore could not take damage or be repaired.

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya i read somewhere that a tailor actually has to repair it for you, dunno if it has to be a 120 tailor or not, but i did read that repair deeds wont work at all

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah this is also the case with other items also. I think staff of magi needs skill to repair it and I know the mark of travesty needs skill but the self repair is high enough it never needs fixed to name a few.

6. Sid Vacuous

Sid Vacuous Guest

Just repaired it with my 120 tailor. Was using repair deeds before. Cheers [​IMG]