1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a way i can stop myself from quittiing a faction?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Zyron, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

Topic question..

2. I dont think theres anyway of stopping you quit a faction, just transfer your points off and rejoin after the 3 days is finished :thumbsup:

3. Altec

Altec Guest

join a guild or stay in the guild you are in. as long as you are not gm of the guild you will stay in the faction.

4. Although this is true, you will still lose all your points and rank ;)

5. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I do not think that is true, I quit the faction and was not gm, and it quit the faction just fine. Of course it was my intent to quit. If you do stay in a guild tho when you actually quit you will not be able to use the join stones.

6. If your in a guild and your not the gm you cannot quit a faction or join a faction, you have to quit your guild then quit faction, and within the 3 days of quitting you can be recruited back into a guild in that faction. When you do quit a faction and rejoin a guild, once your 3 days is up you will be out of the faction but in the guild, then when the server updates you will be put back in the faction with no rank and zero points. :thumbsup: