1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to get a replica of the Candle of Love?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trebr Drab, May 31, 2008.

1. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I've searched but can't find any quests involved. I'm also curious about any other lore items of Sosaria. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not to my knowledge there isn''t any way to get a candle of love. The candle of love quest ended about a year ago. It as a few months long event where Alacrity scrolls were droping off of various creatures invading the shrines. We wound up with several extra peices due to time constraints at the time and didn't get all the candles we wanted lol. As for other lore related quests, there are the virtue quests, the cloak of compassion quest. Here's a list from uoguide.com of many of the quest givers.

3. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is also the fake books of Truth. I am pretty sure we will have another quest for some time in the future for the Bell of Courage...

The Devs are doing a great job with the old UO lore.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Sorry Trebr old friend. I'm afraid that quest ended ages ago... not sure what's to become of it........ but I did get ONE candle of love out of it. Due to the short amount of time that it was available I never finished a second run..

[​IMG]

5. Adara

Adara Guest

For anyone that may be interested
    These are some pics of the items in the Candle of Love quest.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

The other Books in the corner are just extra Prisoners Journals

6. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Anyone know if we'll ever be able to light the candles?

7. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Thanks Adara for the info. Fantastic stuff.

Devs, for what it's worth, I'm glad this was a limited quest even if I missed out. It keeps things at least a bit more rare (I'd like to see even more rare!)