1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to load UOSA with default settings?

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Rainfo X, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Rainfo X

Rainfo X Guest

I tried to change the resolution and now the program won't display on my monitor at all. Is there a way to start the program on default settings, or change it in the program files?

(Monitor is saying, "cannot display. change computer display input to 1280x768, 60hz) ...which its set at.

Thanks

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Do you mean you lose all display completely, the monitor goes black, and it's the monitor telling you to change resolution?

Or it's a windows popup saying the change it?

3. Rainfo X

Rainfo X Guest

The monitor goes black and i have to windows-d to desktop

4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Apparently UOSA won't open through remote desktop, so I can't check where it saves its display settings.

5. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

They're stored in %UserProfile%\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\UserSettings.xml

6. Rainfo X

Rainfo X Guest

Thanks, that reminded me I was able to press alt-enter to go to windowed mode, so I was able to change the settings from there, when it didnt work in the .xml. Cheers