1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to move everything from one bag to another?

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Rainfo X, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Rainfo X

Rainfo X Guest

I want to know if there's a way to move everything out of one bag to another. I know UO assist has a way to organize things you want to be in bags, but I don't believe the organizer can do it without specifying what to put in it specifically.

2. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Unfortunately, uoassist is limited in what it will let you move automatically. All you can do with the org agent is move stuff from main pack to a bag, and you have to specify what you want to move.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Are you thinking of maybe, taking stuff out of a bag to put in an unravil bag. If so I asked and was told you can just put the bag in the unravil bag and it will unravil all items that your skill allows.

4. Rainfo X

Rainfo X Guest

Yes actually, I am planning on using an Unravel Magic Items bag for Unraveling Imbuing ingredients. But, when I tested it on Retribution, it wouldn't work without the items being directly in the unravel bag.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I was told that it would unravil by people that tested SA during the free wk. It is suppose to work the same as the smith/tailor (name slipped my mind right now) bag.