1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to stop the Journal from fading

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Bearclaw92, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Bearclaw92

Bearclaw92 Guest

Is there a way to stop the Journal window and Chat window from fading? I'm hoping there is a setting or something I can change that will make it stop fading.

By the way, the more I play the EC the more I like it. The only thing that has slowed down my conversion to the EC is the time it takes to get all of my chrs set up in the EC. Back in 97 when I started playing this game I had lots of time to work on set-up. Now my free time has all but gone away and I have such a limited time available to play that I would rather go do stuff then work on setting up the EC client. Lately, however, I'm trying to put more effort into the EC.

2. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008

Once you get used to it there really is no going back.

No way that I know of to stop the chat menu from fading. It's a real PITA as you I can't see what's being said in Global much of the time. A change or fix to this at some point would be great.