1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is There A Way

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tequillas, Nov 8, 2009.

1. tequillas

tequillas Guest

i heard there was a new trick to get relic frags since the last one has been patched.. any help????
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

buy em... i accept cash, checks and all major credit cards... really tho i have no idea. I have only found 3 items so far that should give a relic frag
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

4. Trick Trick?

Buy em, there everywhere for 85k now.

And the trick is...

Well what do you mean like pull them out of my bag of sending or using some knowledge to figure out what is easily had to turn into a fragment?
  5. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Nope,no new trick to cheat the system.
  6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

:flame: And why shouldn't there be? Now we just have to go farm peerless all day for good loot, just as simple so whats the big deal.
  7. Here is an easy way to get relic frags.

Spend time collecting blue and red crytals. Quicker to do this the kill bosses.

Sell the crystals for 100k to 150k and buy frags.

Its a different route but effective.