1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there any Forum that is better fit for transfer "rides" ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Mar 10, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there any Stratics Forum better fit than other Forums to accomodate players' offers/demands for shards' transfer "rides" ?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Probably the Trader's Hall - or possibly the Rares Forum as they are the cross-shard trading areas.

3. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I usually hollar in gen chat to find rides for things cross shard.. On Cats it works well .. it's a lightly populated shard so someones always transferring stuff.

4. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

i just went from sonoma to LA to Origin to GL to Pac to ALT then back to Sonoma.
    spammed on ever shard where i was going to next and where i was ending up, free ride too.
    not one taker.
    seemed like a waste since i was only moving like 10 items so i would have gladly taken 300 items for anyone else on the trip, alas i went empty.

#4 Voodoo Bad Mojo, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd suggest the LA forum and the UO Trader's hall. You might keep an eye on the rares forum as well for trip offers.

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

maybe its time for a new extra forum to be added.. i too often jump..ask in general and never get any taker/or rarely....guess folks think its a scam atempt so keep well away....end up jumping for a few personal items mostly empty...i new forum or subforum would alow people to see the trusted shard hoppers...and what shard jumps are being done that week!!!....would make a lot of sense

7. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

ah, see, you are using common sense and thinking it is common.
    silly mortal.

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Maybe we can have a sub sticky in the traders hall...i would post when i jump....guessing many others would too....make it a lot more easy freindly and safe for mass help xsharding