1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is there any problem with soles?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaistlinNowhere, Mar 18, 2010.

1. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any change with the lucky coins and the soles? Because i have already used 50 coins with no soles, and that isnt normal. First i thought it was only bad luck, but after 50 coins, i started thinking about a change or a problem with them.

So, does somebody know anything?

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Random chance is exactly that, random. Each coin is individual and wouldn't take into account the number of times you put other coins in.

3. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yeah ok, i know it is random, but before i got a soles at every 10-15 coins, but now i spent 50 lke i said with no one, so something MUST have changed.

4. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

While you say "yeah ok" you don't seem to be grasping what was in Symma's post.

5. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

it is a roll of the RNG for each coin thrown in, I have thorwn in around 100, with zero soles so far.

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

This :thumbup1: I have thrown in over 50 easily and have never got a pair, I finally broke down and bought a pair because I can't be bothered with trying to farm coins everyday. Like the Puzzle Room, when SA launched I brought all 7 toons there everyday to get SoTs and as soon as they took them out, I was done. Not worth the time anymore.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Ditto.....

I am a firm believer that the RNG is broken and coded to hate me.

8. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I know it is coded to hate my fisherman, I fish for about an hour a week since they introduced ASOS...my take ZERO. :sad4:

9. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Didn't get a pair of soles till around my 160th lucky coin, close to 200 now and haven't got a second pair yet

10. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It cost me 7 million not-so-lucky coins to get the Soles. I tossed them on the vendor advertising them.

Using the coins is very much like using vs. selling a Barb RSK. You may get that one pc you dream about or wind up with cr*p. In the future I will sell my "lucky" coins, the going rate on Legends is 10 per million. If I sell 70, I can go buy one off a vendor:)