1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there any THB left on Chesapeake?!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by El Wood, Jan 22, 2010.

1. El Wood

El Wood Guest

I have messaged the gm and members via ICQ and I have gotten no replys. I was in THB on Origin. My ICQ is 279-91-958. If there is not then I will gladly start the guild again!

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Welcome to Chesepeake! I posted on these forums a couple of weeks ago asking about THB and got no replies so I am guessing they are not still active though someone still holds the guild name. The THB forums were very quiet as well so I went out on my own and started Lost Treasure Acquisitions. I have complete Tram and Fel rune books based off of THB. I am part of the Kijustsu Anei community and we will be holding fishing net drop nights with Skeleton Keys Shipping Co and treasure hunt nights with Lost Treasure Acquisitions every other Wed night starting in Febuary. You are more than welcome to join Lost Treasure Acquisitions if you like. If not, you still are more than welcome to come along for the ride. We will be posting the events on here very very soon!

3. El Wood

El Wood Guest

What is your ICQ? Feel free to msg me.

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well The THB initials are taken but they didn't spell the guild name right. They spelled Treasure Hunters of Britania but the actual charter name is Treasure Hunters of Britannia. With 2 N's. I started a guild named treasure Hunters of Britannia but since the initals were taken i went with THB`.