1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there any way to get the 20% storage increase that came with Mondain's Legacy?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Just that, I missed it. Is there any way to get it now?

2. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since each account has been upgraded to ML last year shortly before the introduction of SA, you have it already.
    At least a house owned by an not otherwise upgraded LBR account has it.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

AS above, Everyone got it. If your at 40% still with High Seas you need to buy the 20% extra storage code.

4. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor

Hmmm, I bought that, it's in my billing info. Maybe I need to have a chat with EA... Ahah, I see I have it on one of my accounts, but not the second. I think I have to contact EA...

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor

Well it turns out that the character I first checked the storage with was a co-owner, but when I checked it with an owner, it showed the 60%, so all is well. *scratches head*

6. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you did not purchase the ML upgrade you will not have it. It is not able to be gotten

If you got the free ML upgrade when purchasing SA you are out of luck on this one.....take it as a perk for people that bought ML when we still had to pay 30$ for it

Example:

I have 2 accounts, account ONE i paid for the ML upgrade, Account 2 i didnt. I upgraded both to SA. When trying to transfer a full house from acct 1 to acct 2 i got a message stating, this account does not have the ML entitlement for storage upgrade, please remove items from house before transferring.

In essence i had to empty out 20% of its storage before transfering the houses becuase i didnt pay for the actual upgrade on the 2nd account i didnt get the storage increase.

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As said - a house on an account, which never has seen anything after LBR besides the automated upgrade - has the 20% storage upgrade.
    Of course, the owner had to double click the house sign one time to get it applied to the house.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

8. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor

*ding ding ding*

That was the problem! It was the High Seas increase that hadn't been applied. I had clicked on the sign with a co-owner first. :)