1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by buckey45895, Jan 22, 2009.

1. buckey45895

buckey45895 Guest

Is there any auction site that people use anymore or just in game vendors now?
    seems like tradespot has nada for us anymore or is this shard that dead?
  2. Pretty much just that dead.... Sometimes PAS does a ingame auction but even that has died out.
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    the auction houses where only ever for people who had money.

the people who are left allready have money and have everything they want or need.

so no need for auction houses.

is a shame for new people or returning people though, i know many times ive been on other shards where i dont have gold and have gone looking for stuff and cant find it anywhere.
    and the web sites that use to be good like tradespot and even stratics own buy and sell one are dead and or so highlly overpriced on their items that its of no use.
  4. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Feb 25, 2004
    i personally don't like the way stratics has the trade forums set up now (grouping shards together) and wonder if that deters people from posting.

has anyone else noticed that the lake superior shard has a buy/sell thread each month? and it doesn't get moved to the trade forum! i like the idea & would like to see a buy/sell thread here on sonoma. not sure if our mods would be agreeable tho. maybe it would bring some life to our boards because it is dead here.
  5. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    Sorry man...dunno of any off hand...still post on TS and Stratics, but rarely ever get any sales from posting...run some Luna vendors and those do okay though. Give me an ICQ at 465216882 if you looking for something...If I dont have it I might be able to track it down for you.