1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is there anyone in GS that will fight me one on one

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Uncle Talbo, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Im tired of ppl saying they will fight me and either run inside ahouse with the " i ran out of pots" excuse or the cross heal in a fight. You pougues think your the cats ass because the only guild you have to fight on a regular basis is that trammy guild OATH, well fight me!
    I wish you would just show some application of being a warrior and quit the whole crap of being a sissy, i need someone to heal me in a fight or i need to run into a house ( somehow you think thats admirable) just die quit being a tool take it like a man. if your getting beat you dont need your bro to heal u, if you call for a duel. news flash the duel isnt you and some one healing aginst the guy. dumb ass.
    btw when you use a third party and talk like you own someone, thats funny. if you want to check ur manhood come see me or any of the scouts we'll test you with out a cheat and then you an see where you are. never used it never will.
    I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!!!!!!!! as will any of the scouts, so if you feel froggy just let us know. MILK.

2. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

juez i see you cant do it alone
    good use of the combined team though

3. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

wow oath! really? how bout that one on one? I guess that means till the one gets scuffed. how bout that, you got honor.

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Okay.... *You just died to a Mod Lock*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.