1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there currently any way to get soulstones?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PixelPusher, Jun 21, 2008.

1. PixelPusher

PixelPusher Guest

Title says it all...
  2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    Yes - buy a legacy token from another player's vendor, or through EA at uogamecodes.com. This will give you a green full soulstone.

Or, if your account is one year or older and you have any veteran rewards left to claim, choose the full red soulstone from the rewards gump.
  4. PixelPusher

PixelPusher Guest

Thanks Pete. I was looking at uogamecodes before I posted that, but completely overlooked the the legacy tokens!
  5. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

$9.99 EA Store

You can buy a token that lets you choose charger, green soul stone, or hooded shroud.
  6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
  7. FarukAlazar

FarukAlazar Guest

Where'd the blue ones come from?
  8. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    They were a pre-order bonus item from one of the boxes. I want to say Samuri Empire, but not 100% sure on which one.
  9. I think you right, but also not 100% sure.
  10. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Legacy, Samurai, Veteran Reward.

Whilst Soulstone should be valued a lot higher, the powers that be tied them in with Charger and Shroud, thus making them a 4m item , maybe for the best???
  11. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

May 15, 2008
    The blue ones were pre-order for Eighth Age box. Samurai had the original green ones.
  12. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

The green ones are from SE pre-order (originally). The blue ones are from 8th age pre-order.
  13. thanks
  14. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

Chargers still easily get 7 mil. Hooded shrouds are between 4 and 5. Soul stones should be around 10. Legacy tokens cost $9.99 and normally sell for 7-8 mil. That much gold would normally sell for $16 (on a reputable site), so in the end you make around $6 for each legacy token you buy if you are a broker. If you are not a broker its still better to buy and sell legacy tokens then to buy gold.
  15. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

you must not keep up on gold prices much eh ?
    1 $ per mil tops , 60 cents per low end .

i wouldn't buy a souls stone token for more than 5 mil , period
    it just isn't worth more than 5.