1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

is there gonna be a halloween event?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tiggertessa2007, Oct 5, 2008.

1. are we actually doing anything for halloween this year? im leaving in Nov for the WoW expansion but i was trying to hang around uo long enuff to see if we were having anything for halloween. Its gonna suck horribly if they just look over it, like they did UO's Anniversary. i hope Jeremy can answer this one, id like to know if i should shut my accts down a month early or not.
  2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Last Friday's FoF (9/26):

We've got more coming in all the time, plus the live event, prep work for Halloween (you didn't think we'd forget about Halloween, did you?

My guess is trick or treating is back, something with pumpkin hunting again, and then a new spawn of some type.

My own thought/idea: at game-night in each town, the NPCs all disappear and low to mid level undead roam the streets!
  3. ahh i read FoF but i must have totaly looked over that part,,,thanks for the info hun :) i would like to see some random wearables and decore on halloween mobs. mabye make a holloween 08 spider web, like the tacky ,,would cut the price of the duped ones in half. and mabye some orc, tribe, and orc with horns masks that say halloween 08. just a few ideas to thro out there. oh and a black widow statue this year instead of ghoul statues,,would make the duped ones almost worthless.
  4. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

OOH I overlooked that too. Yay! :D
  5. Mark Knotts

Mark Knotts Guest

6. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    wow expansions are lame, they just attract people temporarily then everyone gets bored
  7. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 1, 2003
    I wouldn't mind events for the regular shards. I like the halloween shard the best though!
  8. yeah but its usualy that way wih any game,,,somethng new on uo i go there,,,something new to wow, i go there lol bout sick of em all realy
  9. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    It's too bad they can't get a regular cycle going - it would be nice to see a continuous rotation of one-month-a-year events going on, even if only a few were updated with changes each year.

10. At least they get expansions. How long has it been for us? Over 2 years now! Blizzard will win in the long run and EA will wish they would of kept up with the "Joneses"
  11. canary

canary Guest

Yes I forgot about the _MILLIONS_ of people who subscribe to UO...

Wait, strike that. :loser: