1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Begging] Is there hope?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by bioras, Oct 27, 2008.

1. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My beggar is at 74. Is there any hope I can GM before the event is over? Yes I have a job, and 2 children. I have worked my way through gm taming, alch, tailor, smith, mine, logging, scribe, bow, fishing, lock pick, cooking etc...
    What do you think, can it be done?

2. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

I started my beggar on Sonoma in 2001. I finally got the last bit of skill this year. Can it be done? Sure... Possibly. Just play 24x7 for two weeks straight.

3. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The last Halloween event lasted for months so you might have a chance of reaching GM before the whole event is over if you work at it. It would depend on how much time you spent on it and how long the event ends up lasting.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

4. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm Okay Salty, so probably not... but I play Sonoma too, a trade maybe??? :)

5. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

If I get a few extras I'll probably leave a few at the YMCA.

6. My GM beggar is named Handy Man, I also play Sonoma, plan on help out a few folks I play with at least one web. I hope they are easy to get and not to hard an item to fine.

7. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm So...I probably won't make it and I have to beg items from beggars. Hehe

8. Dame Judi

Dame Judi Guest

Just wondering how that "easy to get" part is working out for you? I've managed to collect two webs after about 4 hours of continuous begging. Hope you're doing better than that.

9. Ni-

Ni- Guest

I just recently GMed begging and I was averaging .2 per hour pretty much through out the 90's. I was keeping track up my gains, and most of the time I made note of every whole hour and the gains during them. My spreadsheet showed alot of .1-.3 per hour

10. check your PM and icq me asap

11. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

GL Bioras...it's a gruelling skill to gm and I thought taming was bad! LOL piece of cake compared to begging.:)