1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is there some bug with tamers ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Over the last few months each time i log in a tamer no matter what shard if they have not been on after christmas the minute they log in a quick killing poison kills them befroe i can see what is going on the screen... this time my son was with me and saw it happen. He thought i was going buggy there for a while and apologized to me after his swift cure and heals kept my tamer from going down.

It has happened on Origin , Catskills, Atlantic, Oceania x3, and my Siege tamer too.

The log has no signs of attack and all have happened in Trammel. Beginning to think this game is haunted

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

had that happen, and if your next to other characters in a guild you dp those too.. great fun..

4. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

you can dp your guildmates to?? wow ultimas own version of unintended mass suicide

5. Mairut

Mairut Guest

The flu :p

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Has happened to me a few times. Not just on a tamer.