1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Parson, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Parson

Parson Guest

A way you can run both of your accounts on one computer at the same time?
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I believe you can run 2D and KR at the same time. Or there's a way to do it with windows users using fast switching between user accounts. I'm not clear on the details of that though.
  3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Yea using the "fast switching" of windows XP you can do it, also you can run kr and 2d at the same, I think you have to load 2d first? I am not sure at this time but I do think one of them stops if the other is opened.

Other than that I can not think of any "legal" ways that you can do this.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    to open KR and 2D at same time, you have to start 2D first (especially if using UOA), then start KR without client patching, by starting the UOKR.exe file directly.

Be advised though, that doing so typically lags both clients to hell. It's best used only for things like having a tamer on one account rez the other account's pets, guilding characters in the other account, trading houses, etc.