1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is these kind of bracelets common? *pic*

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Potgut, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 22, 2007
    This is a bracelet of binding but when I click on it it says "Don't Tread On Me". From what I remember when these bracelets came out they were easy to inscribe this way then uo fixed it but I don't know if they all were soppose to revert and maybe some didn't?

I want to know if this bracelet would have any value and/or you guys ever see these kind of bugged braceletes around. Thanks

2. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

I love the subject for this post KEKE!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

As you have said, this would be an HTML renamed bracelet of binding. I doubt there are enough out there to be truly 'common,' but personally I would not expect more than a mil or two.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I suspect this is something that can still be done, as a couple months ago a guy who was leaving the game gave me a few things, and as he was parting, he placed a bracelet of binding on my floor that said "(his char name) hartz this haus". I locked it down and still have it as a memento from him.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

html text is still possible....i dont know how, but ive seen evidence of it.