1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is this a bug/exploit

Discussion in 'UHall' started by burnttrees, Jul 26, 2008.

1. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

i was sitting in my house one day bored and looking at all the junk i had ie low end armor and mining gloves so i decided to start enhancing anything and everything i could well i found out i could enhance the mining gloves and i was wondering if your supposed to be able to since they already are kind of enhanced or are they like slayer weapons and its just an odd reward only property

also whats with the pitchfork why cant i repair it i have tried all of the skills blacksmith,tinker,carpentry i even tried tailor i figured it couldn't hurt p.s. the pitchfork is an elemental slayer so i would like to keep using it

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That is an interesting little find you have there. I'd like to hear some official word on the topic.

3. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hmm I've never tried so I have no idea lol.

4. dukarlo

dukarlo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There are NO bugs or exploits in uo, just FEATURES

5. Cysphruo

Cysphruo Guest

LOL! quote of the year!

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

To the OP, I'm curious as to what you ended up with when you enhanced the gloves. Could you post the stats of them so we can take a look?

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

from what i knew, you've always been able to enhance mining gloves. i've been doing it for years (at least 3, maybe 4). i found enhancing them for luck is usually the most benefial. i don't think you can enhance them into uber gloves, but having 40 luck on mining gloves is kind of fun. do a search on your favorite vendor search engine (names not allowed here) and you'll find many enhanced mining gloves.

8. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

yeah thats what i made was the enhanced luck gloves but i am looking at enhancing a set with valorite so i can try to make a decent suit of armor for my smith it would be nice to be able to take a hit by a black rock infected polar bear

9. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I think this has always worked. I did it a few years back so i could dye my miners +5 gloves with tokuno dyes to match the suit.

10. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

yep the mining gloves can be enhanced. i've enhanced some too in the past. :p

11. brundlefly

brundlefly Guest

Yeah I have a few pairs I enhanced with gold (40 luck ) I figured might become a player made rare if they ever changed things :). I think I got up to 29 total resists with valorite. I learned by trying it on my old set before I got the +5 pair.

12. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You, my friend, have just given me a new sig.