1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Last night I went to tame a Cu (for the first time). I go to tame it and I get the message 'You can't tame that.'

Is there a reason why I wouldn't be able to tame a Cu?

Yes, I am an Elf, but I did the conversion quest, but this shouldn't make a difference, should it?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You weren`t trying to tame a Paragon Cu by mistake?

3. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

It may have been one of the leftover cu's from the champ spawn, those are untameable.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope, wasn't a para.

Hmmm, didn't think about the left over champ spawn. I thought there were a higher amount that usual. I will have to go and try multiple ones. Not like I am going to be able to tame it because it will probably hit me twice and kill me.

I will check that out, thanks for the info.
  5. If you are on Chessy, there where a bunch left over from the champ spawn last night. Someone worked it up to that level.

Other than that, are you an elf?