1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IS THIS A GOOD THING

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is this a good thing that the evening reset is taking longer then normal. May be we get to set our Primary Sim that would be great.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It always seems like the updates are happening during the busy time.

3. <blockquote><hr>

Is this a good thing that the evening reset is taking longer then normal. May be we get to set our Primary Sim that would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an actual update. Not the regular afternoon reset.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

so how long is this going to take ?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Be patient and the game will be up in no time. play some club pogo. [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

so how long is this going to take ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who knows?

Depends on if they run into any issues. Could be a short time, or several hours. All we can do is hope that it's not going to be TOOO long! [​IMG]

Take this time to get some rl stuff done! That's always fun...sorta....
    Okay..not.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I dont' have a club pogo account anymore....:-(

8. Guest

Guest Guest

The way i see it is ne update is a good update and I want to Thank the whole team for working as hard as they do to keep us happy. So THANKS

9. MysticNyte

MysticNyte Guest

I feel like i spend more time playing solitair than i do this game anymore cause of the constant every 4 hour resets [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, don't get wrong I am not upset about the update or anything. I know they are doing a great job. Keep up the good work devs!!!