1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Is this a rare?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Morloch, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Morloch

Morloch Guest

Picked up an item an IDOC the other day..

Called - 'Vat'

Weight 2 stones

It's a large'ish (size of player) brown shield shape with what looks like some grape stain at the bottom.

Sorry if not rare - I've tried searching for Vat, but you can imagine the rubbish I got back.

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

3. Morloch

Morloch Guest

does that come in individual parts, to be assembled?

It certainly doesn't look like the picture of the '6 part vat'

EDIT: added a picture

[​IMG]

4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Hopefully someone else will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are two vats at that spawn and one of them has grapes in it.

5. Morloch

Morloch Guest

It would make sense, since there were a few other things from the primeval lich decor list at the IDOC, but none of the lists of items I can find show this item (of course, not all lists are accurate.... :) )

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

6. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The item is indeed a PE Lich decor item. The vat spawns in 6 pieces and that is the "northeast piece". The original vat graphics were in Yew for grapes so the little piece of grapes on your piece is normal. The vats that spawn at the PE Lich spawn with multi-tiled skull piles inside them. The skull piles also spawn in doubles and are made up of 8 individual pieces.