1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this acceptable (Sampire Weapon)

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Rocklin, May 17, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Heavy Ornate Axe

Hit Stamina Leech 36
    Hit Mana Leech 38
    SSI 20
    Damage Increase 48

That ok, or still too weak?

2. You can give it a go, but I think you may find it a bit too slow.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, it is good, but you'll be relying on keeping max stamina and casting divine fury to keep your speed up.

4. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

i have that exact same mods on one of my diamond maces......It does do ok but the only thing is like they said it is a bit too slow....and also in my experience any leeches under 40 just dont cut it for me...but until u make better go with it.

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good point. No main or alternate weapon I have has below 40's.

If doing a peerless I'd at least pack along another weapon. One weapon by itself is worthless. Situational use is key. Ornate is a nice heavy hitter for 1 vs. 1 situation. If other aggressive mobs are around you, it'll depend on your own tactics. You can momentum strike, but eventually you'll want to leech back stamina and mana. You have a scimitar weapon like that? Can use soul seeker but...no DI on it. And in my opinion...there is such a thing as too fast. Meaning? Not many mobs hit you as fast as 60 SSI, unless maybe you have the whole Doom gauntlet after you. :D