1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is this an imbueing bug ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Whitewolf of *VK*, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok so i took a 100% fire damage spear i made i imbued 68% life leech and 68% mana leech on it, i then imbued 30% ssi on it, then when i looked at it again the life and mana leech dropped to 50%. i can under stand if it had to many stats or the weight was too high but then it wont even let ya imbue it period if that was the case. so is this some kind of a glitch?

2. flappy6

flappy6 Sage

has to do with how fast the weapon is,once you made it faster it lowers your leech

Cupid and DJAd like this.
  3. flappy6

flappy6 Sage

So you could put swingspeed on your armor or jewels to eliminate the problem

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Whitewolf of *VK* likes this.
  5. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Also you should always put the Swing Speed Increase on first since it uses Relic Frags. Here's how I imbue a weapon: Lower DI to 1, Imbue SSI, Imbue Super Slayer (when applicable), then the Leeches, and finally I imbue DI up to what's left. Decreasing the DI first, increases your success rate of the properties that require Relic Frags, thus saving you the cost of failures.

Silentfury likes this.
  6. Whitewolf of *VK*

7. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

To clarify tho, you can't imbue Swing Speed onto jewelry, but you can get clean SSI or somewhat clean ones from loot and imbue the other properties.