1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this BNN misssing off uoherald?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flame (DrR), May 27, 2009.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

still updating my events story line and went to the UOLive site on uoherald, is it me or is the BNN artical about Clainin waking missing. Heres a copy if ones needed.

2. Yes its missing. :(

It was an unannounced mini event by the EMs. Im not sure if the event even happened on all shards.

3. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

I thought this was an ertical that lead up to a mini event on shards as an excuse for the devs to get Clainin moved to fel for the clak and dagger event. I agree the moving him was handled by a small EM event but the reason to hide him was as far as I know part of the main event arc.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ive read that before on uo.com

It was the explanation for why clannin needed to be moved as stated above, prequal mini-event to SL's Descimation on the Trinny guard house

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Someone on the UO team (I think it's Chrissay) has been reorganizing the UO.com website. You will find the article in question under the "From the Devs" link at the top of the main page.

If you click that link, you end up here: http://www.uoherald.com/news/?cat=dev. Scroll down to the (currently) third article on that page and you'll find the story you quoted. Full copy of it is here: http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=536.

6. Oops, sorry. I misread your question. Thought it said Clainin walking :blushing:

Yes that BNN story you posted is in the Herald.