1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this Bokuto viable for PvP

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by gmcbroom, Aug 27, 2009.

1. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

I just burned a Yew Runic saw and these 2 seemed decent to me but will they do for PvP?

Bokuto
    excep
    HLD 44%
    HSL 26%
    Spell Channeling
    Faster Casting -1
    Damage increase 43%

and

Bokuto
    excep
    Hit fireball 30%
    Spell Channeling
    Faster Casting -1
    Damage Increase 43%
    Poison resist 13%

I'm disappointed that i didnt get any with Hit Lightning.

So opinions?

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Personally I would sell them. The damage increase is alright, but I try for weapons that are over 40%. That way I can at least count on the latency effect. I myself do not like weapons with -1 FC on them. Just my personal preference.

3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

These were both first attempts so it's all good. Still, I'm curious how much would they go for?

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be surprised if anyone bought them.

5. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Mind if I ask why Lynk? Keep in mind I'm learning this as I go so a good critque can be invaluable. That way I'll know what would be worth keeping, selling, or yes even giving away. I realize from a sampire perspective their not that great no 30% SSI or HML and all but for pvp what would I need? Does it have to be 40 or higher hit spell or something?

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

For PvP you need 40 hit spell, HLD, and DMG inc.

That is a minimum. The hit spell should be harm or lightning so you don't break the para of nerve strike if a hit spell goes off.

7. Green Meanie

Green Meanie Guest

as link said for pvp on a bok you want hit harm or lighting hld and di. SSI dont hurt becouse you can still max swing while less than 90 stamina You dont want fireball or magic arrow becouse it will break your para.

That being said niether of your boks are that great the fireball one isnt terrible but its not terribly hard to find ones slightly better for 1mil or under (even on my shard legends). If you are able to sale these its to a person just setting up a dexer for pvp that cant afford or find better.

8. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Thankyou thats what i needed to know:thumbsup:.